Join us for an unforgettable evening of Live Entertainment, Dignitary Speeches from Community & Local Leaders and Touching Story-Telling to support Hope for Dementia!
Thursday January 31, 2019 | Le Crystal Banquet Hall | 6:30PM-10:30PM EST
Our first annual charity event is expected to bring community leaders, organizations, and those who are interested in supporting Dementia and Alzheimer’s. We will have an exciting evening of live entertainment, live speeches, honest and inspiriting story-telling and much more!
Your contribution for this Charity Event will support our three main objectives:
- To provide free cognitive tests to the elderly & veterans.
- To educate and raise awareness about the debilitating effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other Dementia related illnesses.
- To establish a Research Chair at a Canadian University to conduct teaching and R&D.
Single Gala Reception Ticket: $175
To Purchase visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-for-dementia-charity-gala-2019-single-gala-tickets-tickets-52167298795
Table of 10 Tickets: $1500
To Purchase visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-for-dementia-charity-gala-2019-table-of-ten-tickets-52231086586
(each ticket purchase qualifies for a charitable tax receipt)
- Speech by The Honorable Emmanuella Lambropoulos, Member of Parliament for Saint-Laurent
- Special Guest, Colonel Dr. Rakesh Jetly, Sr. Psychiatrist for the Canadian Armed Forces
- Event Master of Ceremonies by Carl Baillargeon
- Special Guest Speaker, Dr. Martin Arguin, University of Montreal, Department of Psychology
- Guest Story Teller, Matt Golberg, Confabulation Stories, true as we can tell them
- Live Music by Nizar Tabcharani
- Music & DJ Services provided by DJ Mario
- Live Ballroom Dancing Performances by Tango Club Rive-Nord
- Photography by Santino Matrundola, Fusion Photography
- Cocktail Hour & 4 Course Dinner Served w/ Wine
- Raffle/Silent Auction
- Parking is included
- Cash bar available throughout the evening
A Special Thank You To Our Sponsors:
Hope for Dementia
Charity Registration Number: 815949763RR0001
Registration Number: (Quebec: 117176059) (Ontario: 1955867)
Watch our video
Event Hosted By: