Now is the time to support dementia prevention. To continue our programs, Hope for Dementia needs you.
Take two impactful actions for one cause!
- Give generously on Giving Tuesday 28 November
- Vote for Hope for Dementia before 30 November in the IA Financial Group Philanthropy Contest, so we can win $100,000.
- 5,000 brain healthy meals and dementia information materials were distributed to vulnerable seniors and their families since 2022.
- Students volunteered 3,000+ hours with seniors, teaching them digital skills and learning life skills from them
- Over 160 persons across the province of Québec are participating in two new programs – Busy Box. Better Brains. and Mindful Eating for Healthy Minds. – in which they prepare and share brain-healthy meals, participate in cognitive stimulation activities, and learn how they can modify the risks of dementia.
- $100,000 donation from iA Financial Group Philanthropy Contest would expand the Intergenerational Learning Program, which aims to both raise awareness and awareness of dementia among youth and reduce the risk of dementia among seniors.
Help Hope for Dementia continue to make a difference.
Take two impactful actions for one cause.
Thank you for your support!