Do you know?
Do you know that memory loss is not a normal sign of aging!
Don’t be the 1 in 5 Canadians who are reluctant to seek help if they suspected that they had dementia.
Know the 10 early signs of dementia –
- Memory loss that affects daily abilities
- Difficulty performing familiar tasks
- Language problems
- Disorientation in time and space
- Impaired judgment
- Problems with abstract thinking
- Misplacing objects
- Changes in mood and behavior
- Personality changes
- Loss of initiative
Visit Hope for Dementia’s online Resource Centre
- Get more information about the 10 early signs of dementia.
- Learn about the modifiable risks of dementia that could potentially reduce your chance of getting dementia by 40%.
Hope for Dementia is committed to raising awareness about dementia prevention. We provide services that aim to reduce the modifiable risks of dementia.